donderdag 29 juli 2010

Goodbye

Dear friends and visitors,

It's over for Journalism Rock, for almost a year and a half this was the place for up-to-date news about Japanese rock, metal and visual kei in Dutch! I did it all on my own, with help from the friends that came with news.

But my health is too bad to go keep on going with Journalism Rock. So I was looking for a way to make keep this blog active. I was looking for a person to help me. Lecros came here to help, till his holiday.

My health is very bad and yesterday I came with the decision to stop. I love this work to make news, but it's impossible to do it on my own.

I want to say I'm very sorry. But I want to thank you for your support and for your kind e-mails!

Maybe we meet again at another place?

Misa
blog comments powered by Disqus